Nokian WR C3, a winter tyre reserved for vans
Nokian is launching the WR C3, a new tyre for vans. Like all other winter tyres produced by the Finnish tyre manufacturer, the WR C3 delivers unfailing performance.
On the same topic
The WR C3 is an important addition to the Nokian range. Designed for vans, its characteristics are adapted to the driving constraints that are specific to this category of vehicle.
It uses the same technologies as those used for standard passenger tyres. This brings to mind all elements that aim to improve driving comfort and energy efficiency to save fuel.
Designed for professional drivers, this tyre delivers additional safety in all circumstances.
The WR C3 has a directional tread pattern designed to maximise grip and steering response on all types of surfaces, particularly on snow and slush. Pump sipes aim to boost wet grip whereas tread blocks are designed for more even wear.
The rubber compound uses plenty of natural rubber in order to deliver good grip in winter conditions and offer greater resistance to tears.
The double steel belt structure also makes this tyre suitable for intensive use and to carry heavy loads.
The WR C3 will be available from autumn 2015 in 22 different sizes from 14 up to 17 inches.
The Nokian WR C3 in pictures in our album on Flickr:
Articles in the same header
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?