NanoEnergy: Toyo’s new green tyre range
Specialised in sports tyres, Toyo has launched NanoEnergy, a range of green tyres. To date it includes a tyre for small sized and city cars and a tyre for medium sized and compact cars. Both boast an A grade for energy efficiency.
European tyre labelling requires tyre manufacturers to work on their product ranges to present tyres with good ratings in the autumn. Particularly for the energy efficiency criteria, put to the fore in the regulations. Toyo is no exception to the rule.
Renowned for its sports tyres (Toyo is Audi’s official supplier), Toyo chose the International Tyre Fair in Essen to unveil its green tyre range. Known as NanoEnergy, it is characterised by a low rolling resistance.
Toyo has presented the performances of its new tyres using the tyre labelling criteria. Bear in mind that the grades are only valid for a given tyre size, and not for the entire range.
NanoEnergy 1 (195/65R15 91H)
- o Energy efficiency (contribution to fuel consumption) : A;
- o Wet grip: B;
- o External rolling noise: 68 db
NanoEnergy 2 (205/55R16 91V)
- o Energy efficiency: A;
- o Wet grip: C ;
- o External rolling noise: 70 db
Tyres similar to the Toyo NanoEnergy
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo