Michelin Pilot Super Sport: rezulteo was in Dubai to test Michelin's new hypersports tyre
For the worldwide launch of its new ultra high-performance tyre, Michelin was not doing things by halves. Journalists and automobile bloggers were invited to discover the new Pilot Super Sport on the Dubai race trace at the wheel of some exceptional cars… We were there and saw for ourselves the sporting qualities of this tyre derived from motor racing.
On the same topic
So what is the tyre presented by Michelin as "the fastest tyre on the market" really like? To answer this question, the best thing to do is test it. This is exactly what we did last weekend, invited by the manufacturer, on the tracks of the Dubai autodrome (United Arab Emirates).
The fruit of Michelin's endurance experience – especially at the Le Mans 24-Hour Grand Prix – the Pilot Super Sport is aiming for the exceptional sports notch: Porsche, Ferrari, BMW M… It is designed to withstand speeds of over… 400 kph!
Back from Dubai, we will be doing a series of articles on this event:
> Video: picture testimonials from Julien, our driver-journalist, who tested the Pilot Super Sport at the wheel of various outstanding sports cars (Porsche 997 Carrera S, SL 65 AMG Black Series MKB 1015 hp etc… )
> Product data sheet: a full description of the Pilot Super Sport with the presentation of the results of the comparative test conducted by TÜV-SÜD, an independent test body.
Practical: a presentation of Michelin's sports range
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing