Kumho presents the Solus HA31 and the WinterCraft WP51
As part of the Essen tyre show, Korean tyre manufacturer Kumho presented two new tyres designed for “all-season” and winter use.
On the same topic
Solus HA31, four seasons
In the four season tyre category, the new Solus HA31 is South Korean tyre manufacturer Kumho’s latest offer. Said to be better than its predecessor in a number of areas, this tyre employs the same principle - the compromise between the performance of a summer tyre with a sufficient level of traction on snow and ice and that of a winter tyre. For example, in terms of wet handling, the tyre tread is designed to optimise drainage when driving. In terms of snow traction, certain parts of the tyre structure have been further enhanced, and even the tyre’s fuel consumption and directional stability. On the dimensions side, no less than 35 different sizes are available in the range, for 13 to 16 inch rim diameters.
WinterCraft WP51, for winter
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo