Kumho presents the Solus HA31 and the WinterCraft WP51
As part of the Essen tyre show, Korean tyre manufacturer Kumho presented two new tyres designed for “all-season” and winter use.
On the same topic
Solus HA31, four seasons
In the four season tyre category, the new Solus HA31 is South Korean tyre manufacturer Kumho’s latest offer. Said to be better than its predecessor in a number of areas, this tyre employs the same principle - the compromise between the performance of a summer tyre with a sufficient level of traction on snow and ice and that of a winter tyre. For example, in terms of wet handling, the tyre tread is designed to optimise drainage when driving. In terms of snow traction, certain parts of the tyre structure have been further enhanced, and even the tyre’s fuel consumption and directional stability. On the dimensions side, no less than 35 different sizes are available in the range, for 13 to 16 inch rim diameters.
WinterCraft WP51, for winter
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing