Kleber Citilander, an all season tyre for SUVs
The Kleber brand takes centre stage again with the Citilander, a tyre focusing on versatility. It is aimed at motorists driving in variable weather conditions.
The Kleber Citilander is a tyre developed for SUVs and Crossovers. Primarily designed for on-road use, it can also be used occasionally off-road.
For this reason, it has a reinforced structure that allows it to take daily obstacles in its stride. Moreover, its tread pattern has been developed with the aim of offering maximum versatility. Indeed, its wide grooves effectively remove water and its lateral grooves provide excellent traction on all types of surfaces.
Kleber announces excellent longevity thanks to the tyre’s tread depth and an asymmetric design providing regular wear.
AvailabilityThe Kleber Citilander has just been launched on the market in the 245 40R19 size. Other sizes will be available soon.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing