Kleber Citilander, an all season tyre for SUVs
The Kleber brand takes centre stage again with the Citilander, a tyre focusing on versatility. It is aimed at motorists driving in variable weather conditions.
The Kleber Citilander is a tyre developed for SUVs and Crossovers. Primarily designed for on-road use, it can also be used occasionally off-road.
For this reason, it has a reinforced structure that allows it to take daily obstacles in its stride. Moreover, its tread pattern has been developed with the aim of offering maximum versatility. Indeed, its wide grooves effectively remove water and its lateral grooves provide excellent traction on all types of surfaces.
Kleber announces excellent longevity thanks to the tyre’s tread depth and an asymmetric design providing regular wear.
AvailabilityThe Kleber Citilander has just been launched on the market in the 245 40R19 size. Other sizes will be available soon.
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2