Hankook Optimo Kinergy Eco K425, a new green tyre.
The manufacturer Hankook is most well-known for its sports range, Venus. In marketing the Kinergy Eco, the Korean brand is aligning its technologically advanced product with the green tyre range.
On the same topic
Kinergy is a shortened version of KINetic enERGY, referring to the energy released from a moving object. The use of this evocative term enables Hankook to promote the ecological features of the tyre and, of course, the safety factor.
The Optimo Kinergy Eco is promoted as a tyre with very low rolling-resistance. Technically, it is composed of a variety of materials such as nano-scale silica particles, and uses a new compound technology. The consumer is the winner, and the environment too, thanks to the vehicle’s reduced fuel consumption, which means CO2 emissions are lower as a result.
The tyre’s self-sharpening tread block edges and wider shoulder blocks ensure reliable grip and handling.
For driving comfort, the Kinergy Eco uses Vibration Control Technology. This reduces vibrations while offering performances that are less sensitive to tread temperature.
The Hankook Kinergy Eco will be available in the following dimensions:
Articles in the same header
- Nokian Line and zLine SUV: tested by rezulteo
- Yokohama AD08R: fully tested by Rezulteo
- Firestone launches the Destination HP for compact SUVs
- Vredestein renews its winter and all season range
- Kumho presents the Solus HA31 and the WinterCraft WP51
- Uniroyal RainSport 3: test session
- Uniroyal RainSport 3: the return of the rain tyre
- Michelin A/S EverGrip: a tyre that regenerates itself
- The Michelin Latitude Sport 3: a summer tyre for premium SUVs
- Pirelli presents the Carrier: a new tyre for vans