Hankook Optimo Kinergy Eco K425, a new green tyre.
The manufacturer Hankook is most well-known for its sports range, Venus. In marketing the Kinergy Eco, the Korean brand is aligning its technologically advanced product with the green tyre range.
On the same topic
Kinergy is a shortened version of KINetic enERGY, referring to the energy released from a moving object. The use of this evocative term enables Hankook to promote the ecological features of the tyre and, of course, the safety factor.
The Optimo Kinergy Eco is promoted as a tyre with very low rolling-resistance. Technically, it is composed of a variety of materials such as nano-scale silica particles, and uses a new compound technology. The consumer is the winner, and the environment too, thanks to the vehicle’s reduced fuel consumption, which means CO2 emissions are lower as a result.
The tyre’s self-sharpening tread block edges and wider shoulder blocks ensure reliable grip and handling.
For driving comfort, the Kinergy Eco uses Vibration Control Technology. This reduces vibrations while offering performances that are less sensitive to tread temperature.
The Hankook Kinergy Eco will be available in the following dimensions:
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing