Hankook Optimo Kinergy Eco K425, a new green tyre.
The manufacturer Hankook is most well-known for its sports range, Venus. In marketing the Kinergy Eco, the Korean brand is aligning its technologically advanced product with the green tyre range.
On the same topic
Kinergy is a shortened version of KINetic enERGY, referring to the energy released from a moving object. The use of this evocative term enables Hankook to promote the ecological features of the tyre and, of course, the safety factor.
The Optimo Kinergy Eco is promoted as a tyre with very low rolling-resistance. Technically, it is composed of a variety of materials such as nano-scale silica particles, and uses a new compound technology. The consumer is the winner, and the environment too, thanks to the vehicle’s reduced fuel consumption, which means CO2 emissions are lower as a result.
The tyre’s self-sharpening tread block edges and wider shoulder blocks ensure reliable grip and handling.
For driving comfort, the Kinergy Eco uses Vibration Control Technology. This reduces vibrations while offering performances that are less sensitive to tread temperature.
The Hankook Kinergy Eco will be available in the following dimensions:
Articles in the same header
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2: more versatility, increased performance
- Hankook Winter i*cept RS2, a new winter tyre presented at Frankfurt
- Kleber Citilander, an all season tyre for SUVs
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on show at Frankfurt
- Continental SportContact 6: Rezulteo’s test
- Continental SportContact 6: tested soon on rezulteo
- Michelin CrossClimate: now available!
- GEOLANDAR H/T G056: Yokohama’s new on-road SUV tyre
- Firestone Multiseason, an all season tyre for city cars
- Nokian Weatherproof: the new benchmark for all season tyres?