Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2: successor to a sporting reference
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric is a reference tyre that made a positive mark in numerous European tests. The time has come to replace it with a second in the range, promising major evolutions and a significant improvement in braking distances.
On the same topic
With better braking on dry and wet surfaces, a higher level of performance and better energy efficiency, the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 makes for a very interesting new tyre. Continue reading
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is an innovative tyre in many ways: high surface silica rubber compound, crossed plies carcass structure, ActiveBraking technology, etc…. Continue reading
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing