BFGoodrich: A versatile 4X4 tyre
With the Mud-terrain T/A KM2, BFGoodrich wants to offer offroad fans a more effective and redesigned tyre.
On the same topic
Its oversized cords and an additional layer of rubber on the sidewalls give enhanced protection to the casing for intensive offroad use. Its new rubber compound has been designed to resist flaking and splitting which may be caused by sharp rocks.
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo