BFGoodrich: A versatile 4X4 tyre
With the Mud-terrain T/A KM2, BFGoodrich wants to offer offroad fans a more effective and redesigned tyre.
On the same topic
Its oversized cords and an additional layer of rubber on the sidewalls give enhanced protection to the casing for intensive offroad use. Its new rubber compound has been designed to resist flaking and splitting which may be caused by sharp rocks.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing