GEOLANDAR H/T G056: Yokohama’s new on-road SUV tyre
With this new SUV tyre designed for the European market, the Japanese tyre manufacturer is focusing on 4x4s used for on road and city street driving.
On the same topic
Yokohama has designed this new tyre for its Geolandar label with European regulatory requirements and weather conditions in mind.
First launched in 1996, Geolander tyres are specifically designed for the growing SUV and 4x4 markets, vehicles most often used in urban environments and rarely used off-road. To guide the development of the Geolandar H/T G056, Yokohama has placed the focus on fuel efficiency, comfort and longevity.
With orange oil added to its rubber chemistry, Yokohama improves grip and braking safety on wet roads.
The Geolandar H/T G056’s tread pattern has been designed to reduce external rolling noise, and thus improve driver comfort and reduce the impact on local residents.
The Geolandar H/T G056 will be available during the summer of 2015 in 25 sizes ranging from 15 to 20 inches.
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2