GEOLANDAR H/T G056: Yokohama’s new on-road SUV tyre
With this new SUV tyre designed for the European market, the Japanese tyre manufacturer is focusing on 4x4s used for on road and city street driving.
On the same topic
Yokohama has designed this new tyre for its Geolandar label with European regulatory requirements and weather conditions in mind.
First launched in 1996, Geolander tyres are specifically designed for the growing SUV and 4x4 markets, vehicles most often used in urban environments and rarely used off-road. To guide the development of the Geolandar H/T G056, Yokohama has placed the focus on fuel efficiency, comfort and longevity.
With orange oil added to its rubber chemistry, Yokohama improves grip and braking safety on wet roads.
The Geolandar H/T G056’s tread pattern has been designed to reduce external rolling noise, and thus improve driver comfort and reduce the impact on local residents.
The Geolandar H/T G056 will be available during the summer of 2015 in 25 sizes ranging from 15 to 20 inches.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing