Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
Van owners, a new tyre has just been launched on the market: the Firestone Vanhawk 2. Outperforming its predecessor, it has achieved better EU tyre label ratings for rolling resistance and wet grip. Here’s the portrait of a tyre designed for intensive use on a daily basis.
On the same topic
Durable tyre for frequent use
To make a lot of short and frequent trips with repeated driving manoeuvres on a daily basis, commercial vehicles need durable and versatile tyres. With this type of use in mind, the Firestone Vanhawk 2 has been designed to deliver superior performance in terms of road holding, comfort and durability.
Compared with the Vanhawk, the first in the series, it achieves better EU tyre label ratings with a B rating for wet grip, which results in shorter braking distances and safer grip in wet conditions, and a C rating for rolling resistance which improves fuel consumption.
When will it be available?
From January 2017, you will find the Firestone Vanhawk 2 in 20 different sizes on the European market. An additional two sizes will be available later in the year.
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo