Firestone Multiseason, an all season tyre for city cars
Firestone takes centre stage again with a new all season tyre: the Multiseason, a product to vehicle the brand’s new ambitions.
On the same topic
Pirelli, Nokian Michelin.... front line tyre manufacturers have all focused on launching a versatile product that can be used in all conditions, in summer and winter.
The Multiseason’s positioning is, however, conventional and aimed at Central European drivers who drive in areas where weather conditions vary: cold, warm, rain, snow.
Featuring Nano-ProTech technology, its compound is designed to deliver an excellent level of safety, and quickly evacuate water to reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
Even if it cannot claim the 3PMSF symbol certifying its real winter capabilities, the Multiseason does have the M+S (mud + snow) marking. This means that it is suitable for occasional use on snow.
For compact cars
This new Firestone tyre is designed for city and compact cars. Available in sizes ranging from 13 to 16 inches, it is specifically developed for city driving and mixed conditions.
The Multiseason will be available on the market from summer 2015.
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2