Firestone Multiseason, an all season tyre for city cars
Firestone takes centre stage again with a new all season tyre: the Multiseason, a product to vehicle the brand’s new ambitions.
On the same topic
Pirelli, Nokian Michelin.... front line tyre manufacturers have all focused on launching a versatile product that can be used in all conditions, in summer and winter.
The Multiseason’s positioning is, however, conventional and aimed at Central European drivers who drive in areas where weather conditions vary: cold, warm, rain, snow.
Featuring Nano-ProTech technology, its compound is designed to deliver an excellent level of safety, and quickly evacuate water to reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
Even if it cannot claim the 3PMSF symbol certifying its real winter capabilities, the Multiseason does have the M+S (mud + snow) marking. This means that it is suitable for occasional use on snow.
For compact cars
This new Firestone tyre is designed for city and compact cars. Available in sizes ranging from 13 to 16 inches, it is specifically developed for city driving and mixed conditions.
The Multiseason will be available on the market from summer 2015.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing