Dunlop Sport Maxx Race: Dimensions
The Dunlop Sport Maxx Race will be available in a few weeks for a 19” rim with a Y speed rating. It is designed for ultra-high performance sports cars such as the Porsche 911 GTS, Audi TT-RS, GT3 RS, Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series, BMW 1M, Audi RS4… The tyre will be sold at a price ranging from £285 (342 euros) to £527 (632 euros) (Dunlop recommended price, February 2012
On the same topic
- Dunlop Sport Maxx Race: A racing tyre for the road (or the contrary)
- Dunlop Sport Maxx Race: Technology
- Dunlop Sport Maxx Race: The rezulteo test
Articles in the same header
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?