Debica Frigo HP: A high performance winter tyre for powerful cars
The Frigo HP, Debica’s first high performance tyre designed for drivers who value dynamic driving in difficult winter conditions.
A high performance tyre was missing from Debiça’s winter tyre portfolio. The Debica Frigo HP is designed to address this shortcoming and should satisfy even the most demanding drivers. Based on new technological solutions, the brand’s latest addition promises fast car owners excellent grip in all winter conditions as well as high durability.
Effective water and slush evacuation
The directional tread profile with V-shaped transversal grooves and wide circumferential grooves means the Debica Frigo HP effectively clears water and slush to offer good protection against aquaplaning and slushplaning.
Solid grip on snow and ice
The high silica rubber compound, high siping density and the increased number of biting edges ensure solid grip on winter roads, even at high speed.
The flat tread contour ensures an even pressure distribution across the whole tyre width.
Result: These tyres offer a better mileage than standard winter tyres. The lighter structure also reduces the tyre’s rolling resistance.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing