Cooper Zeon CS Sport: the latest newcomer in the ultra-high performance tyre category
Cooper Tire has certainly not forgotten the high performance tyre segment. The Zeon CS Sport is ready to battle it out at the top alongside the best products on the market.
On the same topic
There is no question of the Cooper Tire group forgetting the high performance tyre segment. To remain competitive in an extremely tough segment, the American tyre manufacturer’s European branch has revealed a new version of its sportiest tyre.
As usual for a new sports tyre, better performances are announced in all areas, particularly in terms of fuel consumption. Same remark for driving comfort since the tyre features the Optinoise technology, developed to reduce tyre noise by lowering the rolling resistance.
More performance, better in rain
More so than driving comfort or increased fuel efficiency, Cooper has also highlighted dynamic performance improvements. Compared with the Zeon 2XS, the Zeon CS Sport has the ability to deliver an enhanced steering response. New technical solutions also offer improved lateral stability.
17 to 19-inch fitments, W or Y speed rating
The Zeon CS Sport range will be available for three rim sizes: 17, 18 and 19 inch fitments. The tyre will be available with the “W” or “Y” speed rating, which will cover a great number of high performance vehicles. Finally, the Zeon CS will be marketed at the beginning of next year (January 2014).
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing