ContiWinterContact TS 830 P: A high performance winter tyre for sports cars
Excellent braking performance on icy and snow covered roads, enhanced traction on snow, high mileage: The ContiWinterContact TS 830 P has much to offer drivers. It is even designed to optimise the effect of Electronic Stability Control (ESC).
On the same topic
Designed for sports cars and high performance vehicles, the ContiWinterContact TS 830 P excels in all performance categories: safer on wet and dry roads, improved driving comfort, economical, excellent handling performance on snow and ice… It’s not surprising, that to date, it always ranks in the top three in tests performed on it.
Continental’s video presentation for the ContiWinterContact TS 830 P:
Exceptional performance on snow and ice
Excellent braking on snow and ice-covered roads, improved traction on snow, better steering precision on snow: The winter performance of the ContiWinterContact TS 830 P ranks it as one of the best in its category. It handles well on both wet and dry roads and offers a higher mileage performance.
>> ContiWinterContact TS 830 P performance
A tyre optimised for electronic driving aids
The ContiWinterContact TS 830 P tyre tread has been specially designed to optimise the effect of the electronic stability program (ESP). It aligns the blocks and sipe edges to the driving direction.
>> How the ContiWinterContact TS 830 P optimises the ESC
A full range
The ContiWinterContact TS 830 is available in 75 dimensions ranging from 15” to 19” with sidewalls ranging from 30 to 65 and H,T,V,W speed ratings
>> All ContiWinterContact TS 830 P tyre dimensions
>> Compare ContiWinterContact TS 830 P prices
Tyres similar to the ContiWinterContact TS 830 P
|Goodyear||UltraGrip Performance 2|
|Michelin||Pilot Alpin 3|
|Pirelli||Winter 270 Sottozero Serie 2|
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing