ContiPremiumContact 5: A high performance summer tyre for compact cars and saloons.
Announced at the Geneva Motor Show, the ContiPremiumContact 5 is Continental’s new high-performance summer tyre. This tyre is designed to fit a large range of vehicles, from a compact city car to a high performance saloon.
Safety, performance, economy and comfort: The new high performance tyre from Continental promises to provide the “perfect balance” of tyre performances. Successor to the ContiPremiumContact 2 launched in 2006, this tyre builds on innovative race derived technologies. We look forward to its official presentation.
A leap forward in performance
With the ContiPremiumContact 5, Continental announces that all tyre performances have significantly improved in comparison with its predecessor.
- Safety: 15% shorter braking distance in the wet;
- Economy: The overall mileage performance is up 12% while the rolling resistance is down 8% ;
- Comfort: Rolling noise is down 5% and enhanced wet and dry handling improves the overall driving comfort.
Tyres similar to the ContiPremiumContact 5
|Bridgestone||Turanza ER300 Ecopia|
Find out more:
Articles in the same header
- Hankook Dynapro HP2: A high performance summer tyre for SUVs
- GoodYear EfficientGrip Compact: A safe, economical summer tyre for city cars
- Nokian zLine, Line and eLine: The Finnish tyre manufacturer launches three new summer tyres
- Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE002: Tests at the Ascari race track
- Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE002: Sport tyre for city and compact cars
- Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance: Track test
- Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance: A touring tyre with a BA label rating
- Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R: A sleekly designed ultra-high performance tyre
- Dunlop Sport BluResponse: A touring tyre with a high label rating
- Pirelli PZero Nero GT: A sports tyre suitable for a wide range of cars