ContiPremiumContact 5: A high performance summer tyre for compact cars and saloons.
Announced at the Geneva Motor Show, the ContiPremiumContact 5 is Continental’s new high-performance summer tyre. This tyre is designed to fit a large range of vehicles, from a compact city car to a high performance saloon.
On the same topic
Safety, performance, economy and comfort: The new high performance tyre from Continental promises to provide the “perfect balance” of tyre performances. Successor to the ContiPremiumContact 2 launched in 2006, this tyre builds on innovative race derived technologies. We look forward to its official presentation.
A leap forward in performance
With the ContiPremiumContact 5, Continental announces that all tyre performances have significantly improved in comparison with its predecessor.
- Safety: 15% shorter braking distance in the wet;
- Economy: The overall mileage performance is up 12% while the rolling resistance is down 8% ;
- Comfort: Rolling noise is down 5% and enhanced wet and dry handling improves the overall driving comfort.
Tyres similar to the ContiPremiumContact 5
|Bridgestone||Turanza ER300 Ecopia|
Find out more:
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing