Continental SportContact 6: tested soon on rezulteo
At the end of August 2015, Continental will officially launch the SportContact 6 on the market. We will then be able to put it through its paces on the track and assess its potential, seemingly impressive. Presentation of a tyre that is likely to become a future benchmark.
On the same topic
The ContiSportContact becomes the SportContact. For the 6th generation of this sports tyre, this change reflects a new positioning, even more radical than that of its predecessor.
Indeed, the SportContact 6 will be positioned in a new product segment called U-UHP (Ultra Ultra High Performance). It is important to understand that it is derived from the ContiSportContact 5P, designed for powerful sports cars and the ContiForceContact, a road-legal semi-slick tyre.
This tyre has been designed to deliver outstanding overall performance, with a specific emphasis on maximum grip.
In any case, the "SC6" has already created the buzz, even before it hits the market. And for good reason, its introduction on the market coincides with the launch of the new Honda Civic Type R, for which it has received approval as original equipment. A sports car that delivers an impressive amount of horsepower to the ground via its unique front wheels requires tyres of impeccable quality.
This car/tyre combination has already demonstrated its efficiency by setting a lap time of 7 minutes 50.63 seconds on the Nürburgring track making this car the fastest in its category.
All technical information on the SportContact 6 as well as the available sizes will be provided as soon as possible.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing