Chelsea FC marks Yokohoma’s BluEarth-A-AE50
Sponsor of Chelsea FC since February 2015, the Japanese tyre manufacturer will launch its “new summer tyre”, the BluEarth-A AE50 Chelsea FC edition, in the first half of 2016.
On the same topic
When you spend 60 million dollars a year to sponsor a sports team, the least you can expect is to have your name on the players’ shirts. Sponsor of Chelsea FC since February 2015, this is how Japanese tyre manufacturer Yokohama has replaced Samsung on the shirt worn by players from the famous English Premier League club.
If the original model is available in more than fifty different sizes, the Chelsea FC edition will only be available in three of the most common sizes: 225/45R17 94W, 205/55R16 91V and 195/65R15 91H. Prices will be announced during the first half of 2016.
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2