Chelsea FC marks Yokohoma’s BluEarth-A-AE50
Sponsor of Chelsea FC since February 2015, the Japanese tyre manufacturer will launch its “new summer tyre”, the BluEarth-A AE50 Chelsea FC edition, in the first half of 2016.
On the same topic
When you spend 60 million dollars a year to sponsor a sports team, the least you can expect is to have your name on the players’ shirts. Sponsor of Chelsea FC since February 2015, this is how Japanese tyre manufacturer Yokohama has replaced Samsung on the shirt worn by players from the famous English Premier League club.
If the original model is available in more than fifty different sizes, the Chelsea FC edition will only be available in three of the most common sizes: 225/45R17 94W, 205/55R16 91V and 195/65R15 91H. Prices will be announced during the first half of 2016.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing