Bridgestone launches its new sports tyre
The Japanese manufacturer has launched its new sports tyre, the Potenza S001. An ultra high performance tyre designed for luxury sports cars.
An effective and efficient tyre with excellent rolling resistance, whose tread is divided in two. The outer part is designed to offer as much grip as possible and greater efficiency in bends. The inner tread is designed to facilitate water evacuation and reduce aquaplaning. Its asymmetric tread design and innovative construction offer interesting handling and performances on dry and wet surfaces.
The Potenza S001 is standard on the Aston Martin Rapide, the RS5 and the Ferrari 458 Italia, it is also available on the European market since January 2010.
The Potenza S001 is available in 19 sizes, for rim diameters between 18 and 20 inches.
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo