Bridgestone Ecopia EP150, a new green tyre
The Ecopia EP150 tyre presented at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show is on sale at last. This environmentally-friendly tyre aims at offering a good level of safety, and optimal energy performance.
To do so, Bridgestone developed a new rubber compound called Nano Pro-Tech™. This technology aims at reducing the rolling resistance coefficient, and as a result fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Bridgestone is announcing about 3% lower fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. To be verified.
The tread developed for this tyre used special blocks and fine grooves to enhance grip, and braking on wet surfaces.
The Ecopia EP150 is available from 14 to 16 inches.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing