Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
Bridgestone is extending its all season tyre range with the arrival of its latest 4x4 tyre, the Dueler A/T 001. Replacing the renowned Dueler A/T 694, this new all-terrain and all-season product is designed for drivers looking for a versatile tyre.
From all-season to all-terrain
Premium brand Bridgestone has announced it will stop producing its famous Dueler A/T 694. But, the new Dueler A/T 001 will ensure its replacement! Incorporating the tyre manufacturer’s own advanced technologies, this new tyre is built to equip 4x4 vehicles such as the Land Rover Defender, the Jeep Wrangler or even the Toyota Hilux, and this in all seasons and on all types of surfaces.
Drivers of 4-wheel drive vehicles who particularly enjoy venturing off the beaten track will surely appreciate the driving pleasure the Dueler A/T 001 offers in all-terrain mode. Bridgestone has designed this tyre for drivers who spend most of their time driving on-road than off-road.
Thanks to its tread block geometry and the strength of compounds, the Dueler A/T 001 offers better performance than its predecessor, the Dueler A/T 694, with better traction adapted to all types of terrains (dusty roads, muddy trails and snow-covered paths) and increased longevity for a more durable tyre.
The innovative design of lugs and grooves increases the tyre’s contact patch to provide a high level of stability when braking on wet roads. Still for on-road driving, the latest Bridgestone is designed to deliver responsive handling as well as a smoother and quieter ride.
When will it be on the market?
The Dueler A/T 001 will be available from January 2017 across Europe, in 23 sizes for 15- to 18- inch rims as well as a wide range of sizes for 4x4 tyres.
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo