Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70: Sizes
The tyre sizes available for the Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 allow most compact cars and family saloons to be fitted.
On the same topic
The Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 is available in around fifteen sizes for 15” to 17” rims, with sidewalls ranging from 45 to 65.
New sizes will be released in 2012 with, in particular, the arrival of the Extra Load index.
|Diameter ||Sidewall Height|| Dimension |
| 15''|| 65||185/65 R15 88T|
|195/65 R15 91T|
|205/65 R15 94T|
|60||185/60 R15 84T|
|195/60 R15 88T|
| 16''||65||215/65 R16 98T|
| 60||205/60 R16 92T|
|215/60 R16 95T|
|225/60 R16 98T|
|55||205/55 R16 91T|
|215/55 R16 93T|
| 17''||55||205/55 R17 97T|
|50|| 205/50 R17 93T XL|
|225/50 R17 94T|
|45||225/45 R17 91T|
Articles in the same header
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?