Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70: A winter tyre for Nordic countries
The Bridgestone Blizzak WS70, the latest tyre in the Blizzak range, is designed for the winter roads of northern Europe. Using Bridgestone’s best technology (Tube Multicell compound, NanoPro Tech, 3D sipes, etc.), this tyre offers high level performances even in the toughest conditions. The proposed sizes cover the compact car and family saloon segment.
The Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 has been specially developed for northern European countries, which experience harsh winters. It reaches its full potential in extreme winter conditions (low temperatures, compact and frozen snow, ice, etc.) while providing, according to Bridgestone, a good level of safety on dry and wet road surfaces.
Required performances depending on the surfaces:
• Ice: Braking and traction
• Snow: Braking and traction
• Slush: traction
• Wet surfaces: Braking and traction
Here’s the proof in pictures with a test conducted by Bridgestone on the snow-covered roads of Vidsel, Sweden.
|Continental||ContiWinterContact TS 830|
|Pirelli||Winter 210 Sottozero|
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing