Bridgestone Blizzak Spike-01: the studded tyre for extreme winter conditions
Japanese tyre manufacturer Bridgestone presents a new product specially designed to tackle the worst possible winter surfaces
On the same topic
Less aggressive studs for the road
Superior grip on ice
For all types of cars
With the new Blizzak Spike-01, Bridgestone can now cover a wider range of cars. It can fit SUVs and other large 4x4’s, but also more compact cars and standard passenger cars. Remember, this tyre is designed for very specific markets across the world, where winter conditions are such that winter tyres are not enough and where road infrastructures are often saturated with snow. Scandinavia is one of these markets specifically targeted by the Blizzak Spike-01.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends its BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing