BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2
The American tyre manufacturer has recently launched the second generation of its g-Grip All-Season on the European market, a tyre that promises to deliver better performances than its predecessor.
On the same topic
Designed for passenger cars, the new BFGoodrich g-Grip All Season 2 provides better handling on wet and dry roads. The tread design increases the tyre’s contact area and reduces braking distances by 9% compared with the previous generation.
Like other models recently launched in the same segment such as the Kleber Quadraxer 2 or the well-known Michelin CrossClimate, the new tyre from BFGoodrich carries the M+S (Mud and Snow) and 3PMSF (pictogram: three peak mountain and a snow flake) markings, certifying its winter capabilities.
As for the EU tyre label ratings, the g-Grip All Season 2 is one of the best on the market in its category and achieves a B rating for wet grip for most tyre sizes.
During this year and throughout 2017, the BFGoodrich g-Grip All Season 2 will be available in more than 20 different sizes for 15- to 18-inch wheel rims.
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo