Avon Ranger HTT and Ranger ATT: Two all-terrain tyres for SUV's and 4x4’s
Avon Tyres is boosting its all-terrain tyre series with the Ranger HTT, a tyre for SUV’s primarily designed for on-road use, and the Ranger ATT, an all-terrain tyre for 4x4 vehicles.
Avon’s Ranger HTT and ATT tyres deliver good, all round performance offering superb handling characteristics and high speed stability, both on-road and off-road. The Ranger HTT targets the SUV market segment whereas the more versatile Ranger ATT is designed for 4x4’s.
Dry handling and traction
The tread patterns of the Ranger HTT and ATT both have Stepped Tread Elements which provide increased tread block stiffness, thus improving tyre handling and traction in the dry.
Wet weather handling
The Ranger HTT and ATT both offer good wet weather handling thanks to lateral grooves that effectively disperse water and reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
The Ranger ATT has a solid centre rib which ensures a fast steering response and improves road holding.
The Ranger ATT has a true off-road character: With its deep tread grooves, this tyre is perfectly at ease both on and off the road.
The Ranger HTT is primarily designed for on-road driving, but can handle a few off-road excursions.
The Avon Ranger HTT is available in 16, 17 and 18 inch sizes with H and V speed ratings.
The Ranger ATT is available in 15, 16 and 17 inch sizes.
>> Avon Ranger HTT: Similar tyres
>> Avon Ranger HTT: Available dimensions
>> Avon Ranger ATT: Similar tyres
>> Avon Ranger ATT: Available dimensions
Articles in the same header
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2, tested by rezulteo
- BFGoodrich launches the new g-Grip All Season 2