Apollo Tyres presents the Alnac 4G All Season and Alnac 4G Winter tyres
Indian tyre manufacturer Apollo chose the International Tyre Show in Essen to unveil two new products, targeting the all season and winter tyre markets.
At the Essen Tyre Show, the Apollo brand presented two new products: the Alnac 4G All Season and Alnac 4G Winter tyres - Copyright © : Apollo
On the same topic
Alnac 4G All Season
Copyright © : ApolloLet’s start with the Alnac 4G All Season tyre. As its name indicates, this is a new four season tyre, a product designed to be used throughout the year by drivers who are not in the habit of fitting two different sets of tyres (summer and winter), provided that the tyres are not subjected to extreme temperature variations. The tyre relies on the asymmetric shape of its outer longitudinal groove to maximise stability for dynamic handling and shoulder blocks with a special stitch pattern to reduce noise levels when driving. On the size side, the range covers sizes from 215/65 R16 98 H to 225/45 R17 94 V XL, with a total of 12 different sizes.
Alnac 4G Winter
Copyright © : ApolloThe 4G Winter is a real winter tyre. This new product offers improved handling characteristics when cornering thanks to a combination of straight sipes and flattened zig-zag sipes on the shoulders. Note: this tyre features useful technology to easily check the level of tyre wear. A small snowflake shaped indicator changes to a sun when the minimum tread depth for winter tyres is reached. It is available in 12 different sizes (15 and 16 inches) for T and H speed ratings, ranging from195/45 R16 84H to 215/65 R16 98 H.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing