A08B: Yohohama reinforces its new generation of ultra high performance tyres
Recently unveiled at the Tokyo Auto Show, the Yokohama A08B introduces the next generation of ultra high performance tyres from the Japanese tyre manufacturer.
On the same topic
Track day fans have undoubtedly already heard about it: Yokohama has just launched a new tyre, the Advan A08B, currently reserved for the Japanese market.
Feedback on the A08B along with Yokohama’s experience of tyres used in European races will help develop the future generation of A048 semi-slick tyres.
Here’s a video to appreciate the dynamic A08B:
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo