A new winter tyre for Bridgestone
With the Blizzak DM-V1, the Japanese manufacturer is extending its range of winter tyres for 4X4s and SUVs. A tyre available in 46 dimensions with R speed ratings from 15 inches to 22 inches in the 75 to 45 series.
Its directional pattern and 3D sipes provide optimal performance on dry roads. The arrangement of the Z-shaped central groove significantly increase grip on snow-covered and icy roads.
Articles in the same header
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2
- The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S takes sports performance a step further
- Avon renews its winter range with the WV7 and WT7
- Cinturato Winter, Pirelli’s adaptive winter tyre
- The new Pirelli P Zero, evolution or revolution?
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, tested by rezulteo