A new winter tyre for Bridgestone
With the Blizzak DM-V1, the Japanese manufacturer is extending its range of winter tyres for 4X4s and SUVs. A tyre available in 46 dimensions with R speed ratings from 15 inches to 22 inches in the 75 to 45 series.
Its directional pattern and 3D sipes provide optimal performance on dry roads. The arrangement of the Z-shaped central groove significantly increase grip on snow-covered and icy roads.
Articles in the same header
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva
- Yokohama announces the return of the A008P
- Ecorun A-A: Falken unveils its tyre for Toyota hybrid vehicles
- Yokohama extends it’s BluEarth range with two new summer tyres
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S: a new benchmark sports tyre?
- Continental CrossContact ATR: long live diversity!
- Sport and comfort with Continental’s new PremiumContact 6
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing