Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
- Run-flat tyre for cars.
- Steering precision.
- Active and passive safety.
Description of the Pirelli Eufori@ tyre
A run-flat tyre, the Pirelli Eufori@ tyre ensures both active and passive safety.
Driving. Asymmetric tread design for better driving precision.
Safety. Safe driving on both dry and wet surfaces, effective braking and resistance to aquaplaning thanks to large longitudinal channels.
Run flat. In the event of a puncture the tyre maintains road holding, handling and steering precision. At zero pressure, the vehicle can rely on a run-flat range of 80 km at 80 kph.
Technical specs for the Pirelli Eufori@ tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Sport
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 16’’, 17’’, 19’’
- Speed rating: H, V, W, Y
Pirelli Eufori@ tyre performanceFind out about the Pirelli Eufori@ performances
Specific OE markings for the Pirelli Eufori@ tyre
Where can I buy my tyres?
- Tyre manufacturers and football, a premier partnership Read more
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more