Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Pirelli Cinturato All Season
- All season tyre for city and compact cars mainly used in urban areas.
- Shorter braking distances on wet or dry roads.
- Extended mobility even after a puncture.
Description of the Pirelli Cinturato All Season tyre
No need to change tyres, the Pirelli Cinturato All Season tyre offers drivers of city and compact cars improved safety all year round.
Safety. The directional tread with two longitudinal grooves reduce the risk of aquaplaning. 3D sipes, designed to reduce the deformation of tread blocks, improve braking performance and handling when cornering. 3D sipes ensure better handling on snow.
All purpose. Possible to drive with the same set of tyres in summer and winter thanks to the full silica tread compound. The presence of the 3PMSF symbol certifies the tyre’s performance in snow.
Innovation. Possible to continue driving after a puncture thanks to Pirelli’s Seal Inside technology that maintains tyre pressure.
Technical specs for the Pirelli Cinturato All Season tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: High performance
- Season: All season
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 15’’, 16’’, 17’’, 19’’
- Speed rating: T, H, V, W
Dimensions available for the PIRELLI Cinturato All Season tyre
- 15" tyre dimensions
- 165 60 R15 77H
- 175 65 R15 84H
- 185 55 R15 82H
- 185 60 R15 88H
- 185 65 R15 88H
- 195 65 R15 91V
- 195 65 R15 91H
- 16" tyre dimensions
- 185 55 R16 83V
- 195 55 R16 87V
- 195 55 R16 87H
- 205 55 R16 91V
- 205 55 R16 91H
- 205 60 R16 92V
- 215 55 R16 97V
- 215 65 R16 98H
- 17" tyre dimensions
- 205 50 R17 93W
- 205 50 R17 93V
- 225 45 R17 94W
- 225 45 R17 94V
- 225 50 R17 98W
- 225 50 R17 98V
- 19" tyre dimensions
- 155 70 R19 84T
Where to buy Pirelli Cinturato All Season tyres
Pirelli Cinturato All Season tyre performanceFind out about the Pirelli Cinturato All Season performances
Specific OE markings for the Pirelli Cinturato All Season tyre
Where can I buy my tyres?
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance Read more
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing Read more
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2 Read more