Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup +
- Summer tyre for sports cars.
- Offers performances worthy of racing circuits.
- Easy to drive on the road.
Description of the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup + tyre
The undisputed reference on circuit, the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup + is also easy to drive on the road.
Successor to the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup, the Pilot Sport Cup + is the undisputed reference for dry circuit racing. It is approved by Porsche on the 911 turbo (997) and GT3 (997).
Speed. Against its main rivals, the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup + is the fastest*.
Safety. Good road holding thanks to an asymmetric profile (inner side suited for road holding on wet surfaces) and the use of a Full Silica compound.
Driving. Rated “easy to drive” on roads by the German magazine Sport Auto**.
* On average, test conducted on dry surface by the English magazine Power Car in February 2006 and the German magazine Sport Auto in June 2007, on dimension 225/40 R 18.
** Test April 2006 with Porsche GT3 fitted with 19’’.
Technical specs for the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup + tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Sport
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 19’’, 20’’
- Speed rating: Y, ZR(Y)