Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Michelin Latitude Diamaris
- Summer tyre for high-performance SUVs.
- Good road handling on wet and dry surfaces.
- Optimal road holding at high speeds.
Description of the Michelin Latitude Diamaris tyre
Designed for high-performance 4X4 and SUVs, the Michelin Latitude Diamaris is approved for use on the models Porche Cayenne, Mercedes ML, VW Touareg, Volvo XC90, BMW X3 and X5*.
Grip. Exceptional handling on wet and dry surfaces.
Comfort. Unrivalled comfort and silence.
Speed. Optimal road holding at high speeds.
Economy. Low rolling resistance, reducing fuel consumption.
* Technical approvals as of September 2005.
Technical specs for the Michelin Latitude Diamaris tyre
- Type of vehicle: 4x4
- Tyre range: Road
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: Yes
- Wheel diameters: 16’’, 17’’, 18’’, 19’’, 20’’
- Speed rating: H, V, W, Y
Dimensions available for the MICHELIN Latitude Diamaris tyre
- 16" tyre dimensions
- 215 65 R16 98H
- 235 60 R16 100H
- 17" tyre dimensions
- 235 55 R17 99H
- 235 65 R17 104W
- 235 65 R17 104V
- 18" tyre dimensions
- 225 55 R18 98V
- 235 50 R18 97V
- 255 45 R18 99V
- 19" tyre dimensions
- 235 55 R19 105V
- 275 45 R19 108Y
- 20" tyre dimensions
- 275 40 R20 106Y
Where to buy Michelin Latitude Diamaris tyres
Michelin Latitude Diamaris tyre performanceFind out about the Michelin Latitude Diamaris performances
Specific OE markings for the Michelin Latitude Diamaris tyre
Where can I buy my tyres?
- Tyre manufacturers and football, a premier partnership Read more
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more