Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Michelin 4X4 O/R XZL
- The 4x4 reference tyre for obstacle-crossing specialists.
- Traction and grip even in the most extreme conditions.
- Durability in all circumstances.
Description of the Michelin 4X4 O/R XZL tyre
Designed for multipurpose and obstacle-crossing 4X4 vehicles, the Michelin 4x4 O/R tyre is one of the preferred tyres of off-road specialists.
Traction. Impressive grip even in the most extreme conditions:
- On slippery surfaces thanks to deep tread design;
- On inclined surfaces with angular shoulders and massive tread blocks;
- Easy cleaning due to the massive, rigid and widely spaced tread blocks;
- Tyre pressure can be reduced to less than 1 bar in difficult obstacle-crossing zones thanks to the flexibility of the radial architecture.
Durability. Excellent resistance to perforations, aggressions and shocks, thanks to a metal crown ply, a triple protective band at the sidewalls and a double highly-resistant polyester casing ply.
It is obvious why this tyre has been selected by emergency services operating in extreme situations and several armies throughout the world.
Technical specs for the Michelin 4X4 O/R XZL tyre
- Type of vehicle: 4x4
- Tyre range: Off-road
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 16’’
- Speed rating: N, Q