Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Kumho Solus KH19
- Green tyre for city and compact cars.
- Low rolling resistance.
- Driving comfort.
Description of the Kumho Solus KH19 tyre
Summer tyre for city or compact cars, the Kumho Solus KH19 is eco-friendly.
Economy. Reduced fuel consumption thanks to the low rolling resistance.
Eco-friendly. Very little use is made of polluting substances such as aromatic oils in the tyre’s construction.
Driving. Good performance on wet roads, an enjoyable drive.
Technical specs for the Kumho Solus KH19 tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Economy
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: Yes
- Wheel diameters: 14’’, 15’’
- Speed rating: T, H, V
Kumho Solus KH19 tyre performanceFind out about the Kumho Solus KH19 performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more
- Apollo launches two new tyres for the European market at Geneva Read more