Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Goodyear Cargo Vector
- Winter tyre for light commercial vehicles.
- Good traction in all weather.
- Good road holding on wet surfaces.
Description of the Goodyear Cargo Vector tyre
Designed for vans and light commercial vehicles, the all-season Goodyear Cargo Vector tyre provides good traction on the snow, while maintaining excellent handling on dry roads.
Traction. Performance in all types of weather because of the tyre’s continuous footprint.
Winter. Exceptional handling in winter conditions thanks to central tread blocks and strong siping.
Safety. Resists aquaplaning due to wide longitudinal grooves.
Wear life. Even wear due to inclined tread blocks at the shoulders.
Technical specs for the Goodyear Cargo Vector tyre
- Type of vehicle: Van
- Tyre range: N/A
- Season: All season
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 14’’, 15’’, 16’’, 17’’
- Speed rating: N, P, Q, R, T, H
Dimensions available for the GOODYEAR Cargo Vector tyre
- 14" tyre dimensions
- 185 80 R14 102Q
- 185 80 R14 102P
- 195 80 R14 106Q
- 15" tyre dimensions
- 195 70 R15 100R
- 195 70 R15 104R
- 205 65 R15 102R
- 16" tyre dimensions
- 195 65 R16 104T
- 195 75 R16 107R
- 205 65 R16 103T
- 205 65 R16 107T
- 205 75 R16 110R
- 225 60 R16 101H
- 235 65 R16 115R
- 285 65 R16 128N
- 17" tyre dimensions
- 215 60 R17 109T
Where to buy Goodyear Cargo Vector tyres
Goodyear Cargo Vector tyre performanceFind out about the Goodyear Cargo Vector performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more