Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Goodyear Cargo G26
- Premium tyre for commercial vehicles.
- Uniform contact patch and enhanced grip.
- Improved mileage and traction.
Description of the Goodyear Cargo G26 tyre
Specially developed for the new generation of light trucks and vans, the Goodyear Cargo G26 tyre sets new standards in its sector.
Economy. Good handling and even wear on the tyre thanks to optimal distribution of the load provided by the dual radius tread contour.
Traction. The tyre offers improved traction and grip because of its uniform contact patch.
Safety. Road holding and mileage provided by the profile with four rows of tread blocks. Stabilized shoulders. Resists aquaplaning due to the three wide circumferential grooves.
Technical specs for the Goodyear Cargo G26 tyre
- Type of vehicle: Van
- Tyre range: N/A
- Season: Summer
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 14’’, 15’’, 16’’
- Speed rating: Q, R, S, T
Dimensions available for the GOODYEAR Cargo G26 tyre
- 14" tyre dimensions
- 185 75 R14 102R
- 15" tyre dimensions
- 195 70 R15 100R
- 195 70 R15 102R
- 195 70 R15 104R
- 205 65 R15 100T
- 205 65 R15 102T
- 205 70 R15 106R
- 215 70 R15 109S
- 215 70 R15 109R
- 225 70 R15 112R
- 16" tyre dimensions
- 185 75 R16 104R
- 195 65 R16 100T
- 195 65 R16 104R
- 195 75 R16 107R
- 205 65 R16 107T
- 205 75 R16 110Q
- 215 65 R16 106T
- 215 65 R16 106R
- 215 75 R16 113R
- 225 65 R16 112R
Where to buy Goodyear Cargo G26 tyres
Goodyear Cargo G26 tyre performanceFind out about the Goodyear Cargo G26 performances
Specific OE markings for the Goodyear Cargo G26 tyre
Where can I buy my tyres?
- For its comeback, the Alpine A110 fits Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres Read more
- Yokohama presents two new winter tyres for its BluEarth and IceGuard ranges Read more
- Goodyear CityCube: a concept tyre for the Toyota i-TRIL Read more