Move the cursor over the image to zoomCopyright
Firestone Winterhawk 2V EVO
- Winter tyre for road-going saloons and sports cars.
- Braking on snow.
- Road holding on dry surfaces.
Description of the Firestone Winterhawk 2V EVO tyre
Winter tyre for road-going saloons and sports cars, the Firestone Winterhawk 2V EVO copes safely with the cold and snow.
Snow and ice. Thanks to high-density siping, the Firestone Winterhawk 2 EVO ensures grip and braking on the snow. road holding and grip in corners are ensured by the asymmetrical tread and the narrow blocks in the centre of the tread.
Safety. Balanced performance on wet roads, snow-covered surfaces and wear due to the EVO silica-based rubber compound.
Handling. Good road holding on dry roads and in corners thanks to the 3D sipes on the shoulders that enhance block stiffness.
Technical specs for the Firestone Winterhawk 2V EVO tyre
- Type of vehicle: Car
- Tyre range: Sport
- Season: Winter
- Green tyre: No
- Wheel diameters: 16’’, 17’’, 18’’
- Speed rating: V
Dimensions available for the FIRESTONE Winterhawk 2V EVO tyre
- 16" tyre dimensions
- 205 55 R16 94V
- 215 55 R16 97V
- 17" tyre dimensions
- 205 50 R17 93V
- 225 45 R17 94V
- 225 50 R17 98V
- 225 55 R17 101V
- 235 45 R17 97V
- 18" tyre dimensions
- 225 40 R18 92V
Where to buy Firestone Winterhawk 2V EVO tyres
Firestone Winterhawk 2V EVO tyre performanceFind out about the Firestone Winterhawk 2V EVO performances
Where can I buy my tyres?
- Roadhawk, the new Firestone tyre delivering long lasting performance Read more
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001: the all-season tyre family is growing Read more
- Firestone renews its commercial van tyre with the Vanhawk 2 Read more