Yokohama opens a store at the Nürburgring!
Yokohama is upgrading its positioning strategy by linking its name with that of the Nürburgring by opening a store inside the track.
The most recent outstanding examples are the Dunlop Quattromaxx tyres, the very cornerstone communication being the record they enabled it to beat on this track. Not forgetting Toyo with the R888 in partnership with Renault Sport shodding the very fast R26-R.
But the store will be more of a showcase, as the only tyres there will be for show, whereas the items sold will be regalia-type products (caps, watches etc...).
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm