Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
After Carlsson and Arden, the manufacturer Vredestein has joined forces with Lumma Design to strengthen its "Premium Styling" concept.
On the same topic
Lumma is a German company specialising in extreme projects. It offers complete customisation mainly for large German saloons and SUVs (Mercedes E Class, Porsche Panamera, BMW X6). This young company has a wide range of skills, working on aesthetics, mechanics and interior design.
The partnership will involve the presence of Vredestein Ultrac Cento or Wintrac Xtreme tyres on all Lumma realisations. Vredestein is thus strengthening its presence on the premium markets and on exceptional vehicles and Lumma is offering its customers tyres combining technicality and design.
Both companies will be working together to promote the partnership.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm
- Pirelli signs the European road safety charter