Vredestein/Carlsson: An explosive duo!
The Vredestein brand in its search for respectability has joined with the tuner Carlsson in a collaboration that risks making sparks fly.
To summarize Carlsson in a few words, it is a true institution in Germany, specialized in optimizing Mercedes. Its latest achievement based on the SL65 AMG, known as the C25 (753 hp) confirms its intact reputation.
This partnership results from the desire of Vredestein to conquer the high-performance tyre segment for luxury cars. Not a very interesting niche market in terms of sales volumes, but conveying a very strong image: elistist Verdestein tyres such as the Ultrac Sessanta should thus serve as the driving force for other products in the catalogue.
This collaboration results in the presence of these tyres on all Carlsson creations, not forgetting joint technical development.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm