Tyre prices on the rise
The main manufacturers are to increase the price of their products by 3% on average on 1st May next. This rise is justified by an increase in the price of raw materials.
Group Continental has just announced this rise and will most probably be followed by the main tyre makers. The rise will reach 3% for summer tyres and 5% for winter tyres. This is due to the strong rise in the price of raw materials, such as rubber which has more than doubled, and oil which has seen an 80% rise since last spring. The other major manufacturers should be clarifying the exact extent of their rise in the next few days.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm