Toyota : Leader in hybrid technology with its “Prius”
This is the first mass produced hybrid boasting the minimum consumption, minimal emissions (89 grams of CO2/km) and a real pleasure to drive.
This is technology at its best within the realms of what is available on the market. Today, over 2 million hybrid cars have been sold; 1.5 million of those were the Toyota Prius.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm