The Michelin X-Ice Xl 2 on the top step
Experts from “Consumer Reports” chose the three winter tyres made for passenger vehicles that really drew their attention
Among those was a lower priced tyre, the General Altimax Artic, sold at Canadian Tire. At the top of the list was the Michelin X-Ice Xl 2 taking the place of honour and in third place was the Nokian Hakkapeliitta 5.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm