The equipment manufacturer TRW launches the multipurpose key
It is now possible to check tyre pressure status using a key. This idea, developed by TRW enables central opening without the key and monitoring of tyre pressure.
In partnership with an Asian manufacturer, whose name has not been made public, TRW has developed a key with a receiver which will process the data from the door key and temperature and pressure signals from each tyre. This innovation should be on the market by 2013 and equip the Infiniti and Lexus models.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm