Small size tyres may become scarce
The European leader in online tyre sales, Delticom has announced there is a shortage of small size tyres available. This is an effect of the cash-for-scrap incentive which has increased sales in small size cars and cars with small cylinders therefore making up the highest percentage of new car registrations.
On the same topic
According to the site “Some experts fear that tyre dealers were not sufficiently prepared enough to deal with this boom in car registrations which could result in major stock shortages starting this winter” said the site manager. Nevertheless, all necessary precautions have been taken to anticipate problems particulary for certain models of tyres.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm