Skoda: an exceptional year
The Czech brand has been working for several years on changing its image. In Geneva, Skoda showed that it had achieved maturity and announced turnover that would seem to show an encouraging future.
With almost 700 000 cars sold in the world of which nearly 20 000 in France, Skoda is a serious customer on the passenger car market. Free from the image of an old-fashioned Eastern European car, the emblem of planned economy, the winged arrow brand has succeeded its conversion. Its leitmotiv: offering a quality car and services at a reasonable expense. The group's sales strategy is directed towards families in the MPV segment and to small city cars with the Fabia and Roomster models.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm