Rezulteo expands to Ireland
The rezulteo website continues its international development. Already present in the United Kingdom and 5 other European countries, as well as Russia, the tyre buying guide is expanding its activities to five new countries, including Ireland. Motorists will be able to compare the price and performance of tyres available on the Irish market and take advantage of the many tips, advice and practical information.
The www.rezulteo-tyres.ie website will now provide Irish drivers with the main features that have made rezulteo successful in the countries where it is already present, while tailoring it to meet the specific needs of a market characterised by Ireland’s strong attachment to cars.
- Performance rating
rezulteo provides visitors with a rating system developed by a team of specialists. It assesses the basic performance of tyres: aquaplaning, braking, road holding, energy efficiency, etc. Already, the rezulteo database includes more than 600 references.
- Tyre price comparison
With rezulteo, visitors can compare all prices from retailers (on-line or sales outlets) for a given model.
- Pratical advice
Finally, rezulteo provides practical information and advice. A winter tyre section gives detailed information on all the necessary precautions drivers should take for a safe winter drive. Visitors will also find information relating to tests performed on new tyres.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm
- Pirelli signs the European road safety charter