Renault Wind: a small city car with a sporty look
Fully designed by Renault Sport, the all new Renault Wind is positioned as a unique sports coupé in the small city car segment.
To switch to cabriolet mode, the Wind uses the innovative concept seen on the Ferrari 575 SuperAmerica: the roof pivots around a central axis before being covered by the boot hood. Unlike the Ferrari however which has a glass roof, the Renault has a hard top. This ultra-fast system (12 sec.), maintains constant boot volume (270L), which is very generous in this segment of vehicles. Energetic and fun, this little cabriolet uses the sports chassis of the Twingo RS and its 1.6L 16V 133hp engine. Another petrol engine will also be available: the 1.2L/100hp.
Tyres will be Continental Conti Sport Contact 3 tyres in 195/40 VR 17.
The entry-level cabriolet will be on sale at € 17,500 in its 100hp version.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm