Renault : For Carlos Ghosn, a pollution free car is the order of the day
Renault showcased no less than 4 new 100 % electric car projects 3 of which should be on the market by 2012-2013.
For Renault’s president, the company with the diamond logo is targeting the urban and family car sector. The French manufacturer has its eye on this promising market which should put it leaps and bounds ahead.
Articles in the same header
- Pirelli Calendar: Steve McCurry celebrates vibrant Rio de Janiero
- Rezulteo expands to Ireland
- Pirelli 2012 calendar: Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and friends...
- Continental get in the cage
- Bridgestone advertising during the Super Bowl
- Bridgestone signs up with a beaver for the Super Bowl
- Vredestein signs with Lumma Design
- ContiTireRace : the iPhone application test
- Michelin turns it up
- Pirelli 2011 calendar, Karl Lagerfeld at the helm